Monday, May 11, 2009

Old Friends awaiting your return


Jen, this photo was taken the night you opened your mission call letter from the prophet GBH back in August 2007. Your friends and family here are counting down the days until they see you again ... like we counted the days before you were born.







The Dance Troupe in Jackson Hole wondering if you are ready to put another show on the road this winter?













Kate & Todd in Jackson Hole, Wyoming - anxiously awaiting your return.









A few of your dance friends from SLC counting down the daze until you arrive at the SLC airport !!! Do you remember when this photo was taken -- just before Laura left on her mission to Edmonton, Canada.

1 comment:

  1. Jen,

    I am so excited to have you back home:-)

    I am so proud of you for serving such an honorable mission. I know you will truly be missed by the wonderful people in Chile.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts

background

Followers

About Me

My photo
First-time mom who gets very little done around the house because she just likes staring at her baby. Married to a pastry chef by day and gamer by night (don't worry they are the same man). Trying the blog world out to keep Grandma and Grandpa in the loop while they enjoy their retirement in the sun. Hoping it will also keep me connected with amazing friends and family that are spread all around the various places I've lived in my search to find the "real life" I now enjoy in my small town. My secret career dream is to own a clothing restoration company. You can check out my other blog "Oh This Old Thing" to see my latest projects.